Last Updated at 11 September 2021
Hello there! Year 2020 and 2021 saw a crazy ups-and-downs in terms of the nation coping with the pandemic. I hope all’s well for you readers out there. Perhaps you’ve been monitoring the property market, and wondering – “How can a pandemic era see a strong upscale in the Singapore property trends?” So, are you thinking of your options – HDB BTO / HDB resale flats / Private Condominiums / New Launches / Executive Condominium (EC). Are you upgrading or downsizing from your current home? Is buying a new EC going to be the new chapter of your life? So many questions on bank loan eligibility, EC criteria, locations and commitments. Not sure if you are ready for investment? Give me a call Irene Tan at 98469648 for enquires. I will be glad to assist!
THE BEST KEPT SECRET IS OUT!
Why are many people eyeing on ECs?
– Low price entry as compare to private condo new launch.
– Desired by many, owned by few
– No ABSD of 12% if you are still holding your HDB flat currently
– Getting up to $30,000 of Cpf grant for those eligible
– Housing loan of up to 75% even if you are still holding your HDB flat currently
– Choice of progressive payment scheme or deferred payment scheme
– Built-in potential growth. Capital appreciation when selling after MOP
Here’s a list of interesting reads:
- What is an EC?
- Why EC?
- Can I afford an EC?
- Resale Levy
- First Timer or Second Timer?
- EC Payment Schedule
EC Launches with available units (Selling Fast) :
Piermont Grand @ Sumang Walk (Punggol) – Targeted TOP early 2023
Parc Canberra @ Canberra Link (Sembawang) – Targeted TOP end 2023
Ola @ Anchorvale Crescent (Sengkang) – Targeted TOP end 2024
Upcoming EC Launches in 2021 (Follow Closely e-Application Dates) :
Parc Central Residences @ Tampines Ave 10 – Launching in Jan 2021
Provence Residence @ Canberra Link (Sembawang) – Launching in Q2 2021
TBA @ Fernvale Lane (Sengkang) – Launching in Q3 2021
TBA @ Yishun Ave 9 – Launching in Q1 2022
TBA @ Tampines St 62 – Launching date TBA
(Note: TBA means To Be Announced)