A collection of videos from the news room, URA, HDB and many more. Enjoy!
[Please click on the sub menus under the Videos heading]
[20 Oct 2014] Mr Khaw Boon Wan speaking on Channel 8 News and Current Events
1) Cooling measures are here to stay. Prices have increased about 55% since 2009 but only dropped by 6% so far. Government wants to correct the pricing before reviewing cooling measures.
2) Anytime is a good time to buy as long as you need a house and can afford it.
3) HDB supply is to cut 10% this year (2014) and about 25% next year (2015).
4. Land sales program is to cut down.
5. Over supply is NOT expected as fewer land and houses will be launched and built.